The name’s Tyrone
(If you haven’t noticed)
I’m a web developer that lives in Queens. As a web developer that loves the creativity that comes from the simplest things in life. From the impurities in an apple to the complexity of a locomotive, inspiration strikes me with the fierceness of a lion eating a zebra.
You know what? I’m gonna level with ya. Web development is pretty fun. You know this. Experimental nonsense? Super fun. That old excerpt I held onto? Not fun.
How about you just replace that in your memory banks with this list:
- Works with pixels.
- Obsessed with suplexes.
- Giant (literal) weeb.
- Occasional esoteric fact guy.
- Laid back.
- Always tired.
Design & Developed
- → tyroneshine.com (GitHub)
- Wrasslin Rock-Paper-Scissors (W.I.P.)
- → vortexbot.js (Discord Bot)
- dragonballvortex.com - Homepage
- dragonballvortex.com - Topic Page
- dragonballvortex.com - Forum Page
- → Drag 'n' Drop with JSON output
- → PHP cache with JSON output